Why Our Pub is Great
At the Howard in Sheffield, you’ll always be met with a warm welcome and a great beer. Everyone is welcome here, so why not get your friends together for a nice mid-week lunch? Or swing by after work for a night off cooking and let us do the washing up. We serve up breakfast, lunch and dinner every day of the week and have a fantastic food menu for you to choose from. Alongside our classic pub grub, we have a great range of burgers, curries, sandwiches, light bites, grazing dishes and more. Find a table, make yourself at home and let us know what we can get you.
The only thing that rivals our food menu is our drinks menu. It’s practically overflowing with fantastic drinks choices that we know you’ll love. Why not settle down with a perfectly pulled pint, or treat yourself to a cocktail or two. We shake them, stir them and even add fizz to them if that’s your thing. We make the perfect stop for a pre or post-match drink or for somewhere to enjoy a long drink as you wait for the train home. We can’t wait to see you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.